Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. Below is a complete list of cookies the site may currently set when you are browsing, with an explanation of what they are used for
You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
How do I change my cookie settings?
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We are planning to enhance our cookie tool to allow users to more easily change their cookie settings after their initial choice.
Security of Your Information
Any information collected via this website will be held by Fortune Media employees will only have access to information in order to provide the services of this website.
We are committed to making sure that all information is secure, accurate and treated in accordance with this policy. We have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard the information we collect in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure.
- We are committed to respecting the privacy of our visitors.
- If you get in contact with us, we will only use information you supply to answer your questions or provide you with information about our services.
- We do not share any information you may provide with any third parties.
- We do not collect any other information about visitors to this site, except that which is gathered by the cookies listed above.
- The site contains no tags designed to track, target or profile visitors, or to contribute to other organisations’ profiles of visitors.