Performance Marketing Executive
Salary: £20,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
Fortune Media are looking for a talented and enthusiastic Performance Marketing Executive to join our team to create, implement and optimise data-driven, engaging marketing strategies.
You’ll be joining a friendly bunch of creatives, who enjoy working together to provide the best solutions for our Clients. We pride ourselves in being a caring and flexible employer and really care about the health and well-being of our team.
Responsible for creating digital campaigns, optimising account performance & monitoring client accounts to ensure the budget is spent correctly, you’ll be working on client & in-house campaigns utilising channels from PPC, Display Networks, Paid Social Media & other paid media campaigns.
Integral to the success of the team, you’ll be:
– Implementing Tag Manager, pixel tracking and generating actionable reporting to achieve client KPIs.
– Researching and analysing competitor UX and search queries (keywords).
– Optimising all content, including adding meta titles, meta descriptions and keyword insertion.
Skills & Experience:
– Proven experience of implementing & optimising Paid media campaigns.
– Strong knowledge of data analysis and reporting performance.
– Experience of writing and creating compelling PPC ads and Paid Social Ad Copy.
– Excellent understanding of Google Tag Manager.
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
– Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
– Ability to create compelling ad copy and communicate with clients.
– Confident to assist managers in forecasting and budgeting.
– Enjoy keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and PPC trends.
Salary: £20k – £26k dependant on experience.
In Shoreditch, we work in a friendly community of digital professionals. We have an office dog named Bartley and enjoy going for weekly socials and running the occasional charity race.
Old Street – 6 mins walk
Liverpool Street – 8 min walk
Shoreditch High street – 12 min walk
Bike racks available for those who like cycling.
Please send all applications and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to reply to all applications within 7 workings days.apply for this role