If you’re passionate about digital marketing and want to work in a digital-first environment, then we want to hear from you. We are seeking a person with a passion for marketing and an ability to think of effective ways to connect businesses to their customers. As part of a small team, you will be supporting the Marketing Account Managers with all aspects of digital and online marketing for clients in the company’s portfolio.
Day to day you will be involved across a range of activities from supporting workshop facilitators and ideation to creation and management of all digital communications, including websites, landing pages, newsletters, Google SEO & PPC campaigns and across social media.
Supporting the Marketing Manager by creating, compiling and analysing reports, trends and strategies in meaningful ways that uncover the insights to drive our clients business growth.
- Degree level qualification in Marketing, Business, Media or Communications
- Relevant Experience within an agency environment
- Email marketing experience (Adobe Campaign, Dotmailer, MailChimp etc)
- Interest in web analytics (Google Analytics)
- Interest in social media and SEO
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- You will need to be an ace at multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator
Responsibilities & Duties
As a digital marketer you will be involved in a lot of different areas including:
- Email marketing (HTML template creation, copywriting, data selection and tracking)
- The creation and distribution of marketing content for campaign work across a variety of social media channels
- Optimisation of conversion platforms such as landing pages
- Proof reading and quality control checking across all digital communication activity
- The ability to develop, deliver and manage a global lead generation campaign
- Analytical reporting of our digital marketing communications activity
- Google Analytics